WHY CREATE A PROFILE IN OUR NETWORK?
Our Recruiters are in touch with local employers on the daily basis. One of the biggest advantages of our services to the employer is the speed of the hiring process. We help them be flexible and stay responsive to the market demands.
As a result, on many occasions , the requests to fill the positions require workers to start as soon as possible. It is only logical that we offer these assignments, in the first place, to JOB SEEKERS who have already -
Created and Completed a Candidate Profile including:
- Employment and Professional preferences
- Health and Safety Orientation and Testing
- Acknowledged our Service Terms and Conditions
- Completed the Interview with the Recruiter. Book your Interview Now
Creating a CANDIDATE PROFILE takes only 15 to 20 min. During the process you will answer a set of questions that will help our recruiters learn more about your career goals and potentials. You will learn about our Service Terms and Conditions as well as review the Health and Safety Material that will help you stay safe and productive at work.
Creating and completing a CANDIDATE PROFILE will give you additional benefits such as:
- Access to the internal jobs that are not posted on the site
- After completing the Candidate Profile you will be JOB READY, hence Instructed and Ready to be considered for job assignments.
- Our Recruiters will be able to understand your career goals better
- Your file may be selected by the recruiter to be Marketed to the employers that are not actively looking to hire yet, but have indicated to us that they may be interested in a candidates like you.
Please note that even when your CANDIDATE PROFILE is complete it does not mean that you become an assignment employee automatically. You
are still considered a candidate. Our employment relationships with you begin only upon your acceptance of any of our assignments. See Terms and Conditions for more details.