From a strong sense of obligation to protect the health and well being of our employees, customers, and Canadians at large in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to temporarily close our recruitment center to public access.
Yet we are still working and available on the phone at 416-741-6524 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, just not in person.
HOW TO START WORKING WITH US.
STEP1 - QUALIFICATION
- Create Your Candidate Profile in our Network (with or without applying for a specific job).
Once your profile is completed it will help selection and qualification process to determine if you meet the requirements. If all is well, you will receive the invitation to complete the next step of the process.
CREATE A CANDIDATE PROFILE
STEP2 - INSTRUCTION | TRAINING | INTERVIEW
If you received an email asking you to proceed to Step 2 , Congratulations you are about to become our associate.
In STEP 2 you will review and complete On-boarding documents that usually consist of:
- We will provide you Information about your rights and responsibilities as a worker
- You will be asked to Review and Acknowledge our Service Terms and Conditions
- You will complete On-Boarding as well as Health and Safety Orientation and Testing
- In conclusion you will complete the Interview with the Recruiter.
STEP3 - GET READY to accept assignments
Once all of the above steps are completed you will become a candidate who is ready to accept assignments.
Looking forward to working with you.
WHY CREATE A PROFILE IN OUR NETWORK?
Our Recruiters are in touch with local employers on the daily basis. One of the biggest advantages of our services to the employer is the speed of the hiring process. We help them be flexible and stay responsive to the market demands.
As a result, on many occasions , the requests to fill the positions require workers to start as soon as possible.
It is only logical that we offer these assignments, in the first place, to JOB SEEKERS who have already - Created and Completed a Candidate Profile and are ready to accept placements.
Completing the CANDIDATE PROFILE on average takes only 15 to 20 min.
Creating and completing a CANDIDATE PROFILE will give you additional benefits such as:
- Access to the internal jobs that are not posted on the site
- After completing the Candidate Profile you will be JOB READY, hence Instructed and Ready to be considered for job assignments.
- Our Recruiters will be able to understand your career goals better
- Your file may be selected by the recruiter to be Marketed to the employers that are not actively looking to hire yet, but have indicated to us that they may be interested in a candidates like you.
Please note that even when your CANDIDATE PROFILE is complete it does not mean that you become an assignment employee automatically. You
are still considered a candidate. Our employment relationships with you begin only upon your acceptance of any of our assignments. See Terms and Conditions for more details.