A few pointers to get the best possible assignment.
- If you just registered, please contact your Recruiting Consultant daily to check for job availability.
- The best time to call for afternoon shift assignments is 12 pm of the day of assignment. For Morning assignments please call at 5:30 pm the day before you are ready to accept assignment.
- When registering let the Recruiting Consultant know as much as possible about your job experience, additional skills and training that you think could add to your qualification. The more related information you provide the better judgment on your qualification could be made by the recruiting consultant.
- Remember any offered assignment is just an offer and treat it as such. You are an Elect- to-Work worker and it is up to you if you would like to accept the assignment or not. But if accepted the assignment make sure to follow through. Remember if we know that you are reliable we will feel more comfortable working with you.
Keep in mind that better opportunities lay within any job. Growth is a possible and a logical result of your effort. Many of those who start working with us end up hired directly by the company and promoted within.
Click here to BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW
Code of ethics
If you have selected to be considered for Contract or Temp- to- Perm placements. You could be offered different placements with companies that are the clients of Alliance Employment Services. Upon starting an assignment you will be under the direct supervision and control of the client and its management staff. Your actions and performance will transform into your own success or failure of the assignment, nonetheless, remember that since we have referred you to that client it also reflects on us. The happier the client is the better future opportunities lay ahead for you and for us.
When accepting an assignment you will be expected to:
- Report to work at the agreed upon time and work the hours that are in the description of the assignment.
- Perform with the same work ethic and commitment as you would for your own client or employer.
- You should give us notice if you are not able to attend work. Please give it enough time to allow us to substitute you in time
- If you feel that you cannot attend or do not like the offered assignment please feel free to refuse. There is always going to be next one that you’ll like. We would prefer you being honest than unhappy with the job.
- You should dress in the appropriate professional attire. You should be wearing and maintaining, where appropriate, in an effective manner, hairnets, headbands, gloves, caps, beard covers, or other effective hair restraints as required.
- Please be considerate to people working around you and follow personal hygiene rules.
- Never wear open toe shoes, if safety shoes required you must wear them.
- No food or drinks allowed on production floor or in the delivery vehicles.
- You are welcome to bring your personal snack or meal, but you can only have it in a cafeteria or specially provided areas.
- No cell phones or personal listening devices permitted in the production/warehouse area.
- If you encounter problems with your assignment or if the status of your assignment changes, you should notify AES as soon as possible. In most cases we will be able to fix it right away or offer you another assignment.
- If a conflict situation arises at the work place, please contact our recruitment consultants immediately rather than engage in a confrontation
- If you perform well you may be offered to work directly for the client.
- Be aware of work place safety. Be alert at all times while operating machinery.You must report a work related injury to us within 24 hours to allow a prompt filing of the WS&IB claim.
- If there is a disagreement in your pay, please notify us immediately by completing a complaint form available at the recruiting center. It is much easier to resolve these issues as soon as they come up.
Click here to BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW