Our customer a distribution center located in Markham is looking for an order picker.
As an order picker you will be picking materials stored in the warehouse according to customer orders described in the pick list provided by the management.
Deliver the picked items to the loading dock and prepare them for delivery or customer pick up. At times you may require assembling various types of products according to the quantity specified by clients.
• Perform quality checks to identify and replace damaged materials,
• Label or mark containers with identifying information such as client name and address
• Must have good attention to detail and be able to quickly and accurately read and follow instructions,
• Operate RF scanners in order to accurately fill orders and effectively manage inventory.
• You will help maintain inventory by recording incoming items in the inventory and conducting periodic itemization of stock.
• Perform other general labour/ warehouse associate tasks as per management requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer should you require special accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
VIEW MORE JOBS